Regional Health Solar Program
The Regional Health Solar Program is a $13.5 million Victorian Government initiative to install solar panels on hospital rooftops to help drive down energy costs and cut greenhouse gas emissions.
The program is estimated to reduce annual carbon emissions by more than 13,000 tonnes by generating two per cent of our state-wide hospital electricity consumption and up to 30 per cent of the electricity required by some regional hospitals.
- GIPPSLAND PILOT COMMENCES
- BARWON SOUTH WEST COMMENCES
- HUME + LODDON MALLEE COMMENCES
- GRAMPIANS COMMENCES
- PROJECT COMPLETION
- REDUCECARBON EMISSIONS BY 13,000 TONNE ANNUALLY
- $2.7 m SAVING ON ELECTRICITY EXPENDITURE
- Up to 30%ELECTRICITY GENERATED FOR SOME REGIONAL HOSPITALS
- SUPPLY2% OF ELECTRICITY CONSUMPTION FOR HOSPITALS
Programs Filter By :