A State of Emergency in Victoria is still in place to manage the serious risk to public health posed by coronavirus (COVID-19). For the latest information visit the DHHS Coronavirus webpage.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted some VHHSBA projects. Refer to individual project pages for the latest updates.
The Victorian Government is investing nearly $60 million to construct the Bendigo Hospital Day Rehabilitation Centre.
The new centre will consolidate rehabilitation services into one new location and provide a holistic approach to deliver patient-centred care.
Construction will begin in 2021 and is expected to be completed by 2023. The project aims to create 180 construction jobs for the local regional community.
- FUNDING ANNOUNCED OCT 2018
- Constructions MAY 2020 CONSULTANT ENGAGEMENT BEGAN
- DESIGNS RELEASED MID 2021
- Constructions LATE 2021 BUILDER APPOINTED
- CONSTRUCTION BEGINS LATE 2021
- Constructions MID 2023 CONSTRUCTION COMPLETED
- OCT 2018 FUNDING ANNOUNCED
- MAY 2020 Constructions CONSULTANT ENGAGEMENT BEGAN
- MID 2021 DESIGNS RELEASED
- LATE 2021 Constructions BUILDER APPOINTED
- LATE 2021 CONSTRUCTION BEGINS
- MID 2023 Constructions CONSTRUCTION COMPLETED
Last updated: 21 May 2020
Subscribe to our
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Stay up to date with news and information from VHHSBA
Thank you for subscribing to the VHHSBA eNewsletter.
Join our online commmunity for regular news and project updates