A State of Emergency in Victoria is still in place to manage the serious risk to public health posed by coronavirus (COVID-19). For the latest information visit the DHHS Coronavirus webpage.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted some VHHSBA projects. Refer to individual project pages for the latest updates.
The $8.8 million redevelopment and expansion of the Healesville Hospital and Yarra Valley Health included a new operating theatre, a redeveloped community health centre and the introduction of renal dialysis, resulting in a 30 per cent increase in services provided from the site.
The redevelopment consolidated existing and new services into a single integrated medical centre. A new entry and foyer between the two existing buildings allows for a single point of arrival and reception and brings hospital and community health services together under one roof.
- ADD. FUNDING ANNOUNCED JUN 2015
- Constructions AUG 2015 BUILDER APPOINTED
- CONSTRUCTION BEGAN SEP 2015
- Constructions DEC 2016 CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE
- OFFICIAL OPENING FEB 2017
- JUN 2015 ADD. FUNDING ANNOUNCED
- AUG 2015 Constructions BUILDER APPOINTED
- SEP 2015 CONSTRUCTION BEGAN
- DEC 2016 Constructions CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE
- FEB 2017 OFFICIAL OPENING
Last updated: 18 October 2019
Subscribe to our
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Stay up to date with news and information from VHHSBA
Thank you for subscribing to the VHHSBA eNewsletter.
Join our online commmunity for regular news and project updates