Victoria’s COVIDSafe summer restrictions are in place to help slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and save lives. For the latest information visit the Coronavirus webpage
Working with us
The Victorian Health and Human Services Building Authority is responsible for the planning, delivery and oversight of Victoria’s health infrastructure, including public hospitals, community health services, residential aged care, mental health facilities and ambulance branches across the state.
Our critical work includes:
- managing the planning and delivery of new health infrastructure projects
- community and stakeholder engagement
- contributing to precinct design and urban planning
- developing best practice guidelines for managing health infrastructure
- upgrading and managing state-wide medical and engineering equipment.
If you are passionate about public health and interested in contributing to the planning, design and delivery of world-class health infrastructure, then we want to hear from you.
Help shape the future of healthcare in Victoria by pursuing a career with the Victorian Health and Human Services Building Authority.
Our expert teams in planning and development, asset strategy, delivery and communications and engagement strive to provide innovative and sustainable solutions to ensure our health system meets the current and future needs of all Victorians.
We value diversity and encourage people of all abilities, backgrounds, genders and cultures to join our organisation.
Career opportunities at the Victorian Health and Human Services Building Authority can be found on the careers.vic.gov.au website.
You can also find helpful information for graduates and traineeships, disability employment and volunteering by searching under Career pathways.
We work with organisations with specialist expertise in health service design and planning, architecture, engineering, construction, project management, property and asset management.
If you are a business interested in supplying goods and services to support our projects, please visit our Procurement page for more information, including:
- how we procure
- how we invite organisations to supply
- how to find out about opportunities
- becoming prequalified for closed tenders and quotes
- the Construction Supplier Register
- Victoria’s Social Procurement Framework
- Jobs First Initiative
- the Public Tenant Employment Program.
Last updated: 26 August 2020
Subscribe to our
See other projects
in this area.
Subscribe to our eNewsletter
Stay up to date with news and information from VHHSBA
Thank you for subscribing to the VHHSBA eNewsletter.
Join our online commmunity for regular news and project updates